I believe, in today’s fast-paced dynamic world, it is essential to continuously upgrade one’s skills and stay updated with the latest industry developments. Rapid research in every field has made up-skilling essential for professional growth and development.
For coaches, it is even more important to stay ahead in their game. Being a part of a fast-evolving field like coaching demands being a step ahead of clients and coachees at all times. Coaches play a pivotal role in promoting mental well-being and professional development within their respective fields. They serve and support their clients while simultaneously seeking out opportunities to improve their skills and knowledge. Further, for new coaches, it can be daunting to create a space for themselves.
Hence, the Coach Café!
Coach café is designed to help coaches to take their learnings to the next level, upgrade their skills and stay on top of their game. And in this special journey, I will be your mentor coach, supervisor, and constant companion. Coach Café offers an extensive Coaching Tools Library which includes a range of coaching tools from many different coaching approaches. And there will be group supervision and Q&A sessions with me as well as regular webinars that will help you stay up to date.
Coach Café is a result of all my experience from the past 15 years of training over 100 executive coaches, leading 700+ training programs and coaching 1500+ hours. It provides a selection of coaching tools covering some of the most important approaches of the profession. And it doesn’t stop there. The tools are sequentially arranged according to individual needs and updated on a regular basis.
Before you sign up, here are a few interesting features of Coach Café that you might want to consider!
- Enhanced performance – Being a part of a Coach Café will help you identify your areas of development through reflection. This will further help you enhance your coaching skills and develop a niche for yourself.
- Social skills and communications – As a new coach you may find it difficult to communicate with your clients. Through Coach Café’s carefully explained coaching tools, you will soon find yourself interacting effortlessly with your clients.
- Coach supervision – Coach Café offers group supervision sessions. Through these sessions you can receive guidance and support in a particular area, such as executive coaching or team coaching.
- Motivation and encouragement – Yes, even coaches need that. You will always have access to like-minded professionals through members community. This will not only motivate you but also increase your level of belonging and purpose.
- Life-long support – Coach Café’s diverse membership plans provide ongoing support and resources to help coaches continue to develop their skills and knowledge over time. This may include access to training materials, webinars, and other resources that can help coaches stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in coaching.
This is just the beginning of a lifelong relationship with coaching that will prove to be nothing but beneficial for you. The benefits of coaching are endless. If you agree with me then this is the place to be!