It is officially springtime in the UK now. It’s that time of the year when we start thinking about spring cleaning our house and I believe we need to do the same for our lives at least once in a year.
Your New Year motivation is probably worn off and all you’re thinking about is warm weather and how you want things to be fresh again.
As David Cooperrider said “We live in the world our questions create.” so I think the best way to spring clean our lives is to ask some brave questions to ourselves.
Here are some questions for you to ask yourself and answer. I always recommend you write down your answers rather than just thinking about them. You might be surprised by the magic that happens when you start writing down.
Here are the 7 questions to freshen up your life:
- In what areas of your life do you need a breadth of fresh air?
- What are the cobwebs you need to sweep away to appreciate the beauty of your life?
- What do you need to clear up in your life- so you can spring forward?
- What needs a mental spring clean in your life? What’s cluttering your mind?
- What needs a physical spring clean in your life? (e.g. filing, wardrobe, office, garden)
- What is zapping your energy (physically/mentally/emotionally)? Make a list!
Now, if you wrote down your answers it is time to identify 3 bold steps as actions to move forwards with!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get my weekly tips for a better life!